Please join us Saturday, August 21 from 3:00 – 7:00 pm at Wisswasser Park in Bath Township (across from Park Lake boat launch) for the Friends of Park Lake Summer Fun Day. In recent years our group has hosted the Summer Solstice Festival, but due to Covid we decided to plan our celebration for later in summer. The Summer Fun Day will incorporate FREE fun for all ages, including:
- Twilight Memories Big Band Concert from 3:30 – 5:00 pm
- Lake Exploration with Clinton County MSU Extension
- Art in the Park – Bath Public Art Committee
- Exploring our Natural World – Bath Public Library
- Obstacle Course with Prizes
- Kids’ Bounce House
- Bath Fire Dept Truck Demo
- Park Lake Advisory Board member presence
- Popcorn by Bath Cub Scout Pack 267
- Food Trucks
- Kayak Raffle
We hope to see you there!
For more information, please email email@example.com, or go to our Facebook page, Friends of Park Lake, for most recent updates.